Support Heroin Support & Heroin Memorial on #GivingTuesday
On #GivingTuesday, Facebook and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will be matching up to $2 million of funds raised on Facebook for US nonprofits. Facebook is also waiving its fees for donations made to nonprofits on Facebook this #GivingTuesday.
Donations to Heroin Support made through Facebook’s charitable giving tools on November 28th will be matched up to $50,000 or $1,000 per individual fundraiser (see below!) or donate button, until the $2 million in matching funds run out. The match will begin at 7:00 a.m. CST.
There are many ways to take advantage of the matching funds and 'lend your face' to Heroin Support on Facebook. Here are some easy ways to get started:
Create a fundraiser!
To take advantage of the match on #GivingTuesday, complete a few easy steps:
- Visit Facebook.com/fundraisers, click “Raise Money,” and select Heroin Support from your list of nonprofits for your fundraiser.
- Determine the amount of money you'd like to raise forHeroin Support --donations will be matched up to $1,000 on #GivingTuesday. Next determine when you want your fundraiser to end. If you want to participate only on #Giving Tuesday, then select November 29, 2017.
- Tell your story. This is when you get to name your fundraiser and explain to family and friends why Heroin Support is important to you.
- Pick a cover photo.
Click here for our Heroin Memorial frame for your Facebook profile pic
Click here I Hate Heroin frame for your profile pic
Add a Donate Button
You can also support Heroin Support by adding a donate button to your Facebook post or live video.
- Write a Post: Tag Heroin Support or add “#donate” to your post. You’ll see a prompt to add a donate button after you post.
- Go Live: Tap “Live” at the top of your News Feed on mobile, and click “Add Donate Button” from the menu.
Click & Donate
Click here to goto Heroin Support’s Facebook page to donate directly